Monday, December 04, 2006

Paris Hilton's Vag

You know what I’m tired of? Paris Hilton. I’m so over hearing about Paris Hilton. I crave new, non-Parisian gossip. It’s all I see nowadays, and it’s boring and old. Everybody knows Paris is an ugly, tranny-like rich whore so why are they always surprised when she acts excessively like an ugly, rich prostitute? It shouldn’t be on the news. It’s like, everybody knows that I breathe so I don’t continuously post blogs about my breath. Like, for example, if this blog looked like this:

6:01 am EST
I breathed in!

6:02 am EST
I exhaled!

6:03 am EST
OOPS! Inhaled…

6:04 am EST
Despite having inhaled a minute ago, I just exhaled.

8:30 am EST
I just arrived at work! I did a lot of breathing on the way here today…

I’d probably be going through oxygen withdrawal because I’d only be breathing once a minute but still, you get the gist of what I’m saying, right? How I’m making a comparison between me breathing and Paris Hilton acting out? How me breathing, an involuntary action, is the same thing as Paris Hilton making the gossip news for doing something inane? You see?

Anyway, I really think that people should start ignoring her and get back to some REAL gossip for me because I need to do something when I’m at work that’s not working.

Also, I just re-read Kickmeup’s post from last week and I’m seriously re-disturbed. She should really cut down on the diet coke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home