Thursday, November 30, 2006

I. P. Freely

I know we spend a lot of time joking on here, but today I have to get serious. I have a problem. I haven’t talked about this problem with a lot of people, but I think it’s time to share my story. Maybe I will learn that there are others like me out there. Others with an overly-powerful urethra.

Every time I sit down to pee the force is so strong that my country time lemonade hits the porcelain and sprays back up onto my legs! This is not only time consuming (having to wipe down my inner things) but also a real bruise to my fragile ego. Nothing like peeing on yourself to knock you down a couple of notches.

So this is my question. Is it the force or the angle? Does everyone pee on themselves and no one talks about it? Is this why I’m single?! Does everyone KNOW I pee on myself?! HELP!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger BiscuitsandGravy, Yeah? said...

So what have we discovered Dr. Minor? Just this: Yet another difference b/w Women and Men is that men rely on angle in order to avoid self-urination while at a pee receptical and Women must control force in these situations

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home