Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Who's the Princess? I'M THE PRINCESS.


FINALLY! It’s my birthday. Today I expect to be pampered and dote upon like the Queen that I am. I woke up this morning and opened all the cards and presents I had acquired over the past few weeks, and being the giving person that I am I even let Basta (the fat cat) play with one of my open FedEx envelopes. Another example of my being a selfless god of a human being: I decided to sacrifice myself and not take my free day off of work. I slept in though, and ended up having to take a shower after my roommate. This was a bad idea. Roomie takes 20 minute long showers. I don’t know what he does in there, but what he doesn’t do is leave me hot water for my birthday. Thanks Roomie!
After the cold shower I was running late and when I got to the train there were no seats. Even worse, even though it’s my birthday today nobody gave up their seat for me. What a bunch of assholes you all are. It’s my birthday damn-it!! So then I STOOD on the subway and was late to work
Anyway, I know you are all now worried that I may not be enjoying my birthday. But things are looking up. Mom and dad_pants sent me flowers and told me I’m amazing (duh). Coworker_cubemate bought me beans and rice for lunch, and plans are in action for a grilled kangaroo dinner. Plus somewhere in the mess of this morning there was an incident involving a Red Velvet cupcake. Keep the presents coming though…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home